The race packages will be issued on September 15, 2018, from 10-00 to 20-00. to: (to be specified no later than September 1, 2018).
The “starter package” of the participant on the distance 42,195 km includes:
– Starting number of the participant with the name (at registration before September 5, 2018);
– Electronic chip to fix the result;
– T-shirt of the finisher;
– Finisher medal (in case of overcoming the distance and intersection of the finish line)
– a backpack for things
– Route map;
– Participant’s Guide;
– special offers from the partners of the event;
– At the finish: apple, banana, cookies, water;
– Online diploma with the result;
– SMS-informing the result (in case if the registration indicates the actual phone number);
– lockers and lockers (lockers are open from 7:00 to 16:00);
– Food and hydration items: 5, 10, 16.5, 21; 25; 31; 34.5; 37 km and at the finish;
– Support on the track by fan clubs and musicians.
– refreshments along the route;
– Massage at the finish
– free open training before the marathon “Look at the running in a new way! ATB Dnipro Marathon “unites toy clubs” in 5 major cities of Ukraine – Dnipro, Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Odessa with the participation of professional trainers;
– visiting the exhibition of sports goods DniproSportExpo;
– bright photos of the race in electronic form
To receive the start package, the participant must present a printed start sheet, a document certifying the identity.
Participants at distances of 42 km, 21 km, 2 x 21 km relays must necessarily have a valid medical certificate for the duration of the Event or accident insurance, which MUST cover the sporting events and the class of sports is obligatory.
You can get a medical certificate at any medical institution. Documents submitted to the credentials commission are not returned. You can provide a photocopy with the original.
You can get insurance at any insurance agency.
The reference must indicate that the competitor has been admitted to the competition for the chosen distance. Also, the certificate should include the signature and seal of the doctor, the seal of the medical institution that issued the medical certificate.
Remember! Responsibility for your health is directly borne by the participant! So take care of your own health beforehand and complete a medical examination regardless of the distance you want to run!